Ali Asghar Mustafa
Senior Actuarial Analyst
BS (Actuarial Science & Risk Management
Ali Asghar Mustafa has completed his Bachelors of Science in Actuarial Science & Risk Management from Institute of Business Administration (IoBM) in May 2017, after which he joined Badri in December 2017.
Ali specializes in the following areas:
- Regulatory Requirement for Conventional/Takaful Insurance Companies which includes Quarterly Reserving, Pricing, Financial Solvency, and other regulatory reports for multiple clients in United Arab Emirates
- Pricing Analysis for Motor and Medical line of business for various UAE clients
Motor Industry Trends exercise for Saudi Arabia & United Arab Emirates.
- Motor Industry Trends exercise for Saudi Arabia & United Arab Emirates.
- Pricing projects for different LOBs for different clients in Saudi Arabia & United Arab Emirates.
- Financial Assessment of IFRS 17 for United Arab Emirates.
Ali is currently pursuing an Associate Designation from the Society of Actuaries.