Job Status: Active
Our client, a leading Insurance company based in the UAE, is looking to hire an Internal Audit Director for their Dubai office.
The ideal applicant will have about 10-12 years of relevant UAE experience with at least 3 years in a similar role and will be required to:
- Delegate and monitor the functional goals, objectives, and programs of the Internal Audit department.
- Direct and oversee the implementation of proper internal control and audit strategy in line with the company’s business strategy and plans to ensure the maximum benefits out of it.
- Direct and oversee the control mechanisms to mitigate risk (operational risk, financial, fraud risk, information security etc.), financial and administrative controls and manage their implementation and control effectiveness.
- Ensure to adopt innovative approaches to analyze performance of the areas audited and identify areas for improvement.
- Maintain effective relationship with the Regulators and the Government Auditors and provide assistance as required and coordinate with them for all audit activities of the company.
- Direct and oversee the audit findings and review observations/recommendations mentioned in the audit reports.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Business Management with a specialization in Finance. Preferably CPA/CA/ACCA/CIA qualified.
Interested contenders may apply here with their updated profiles or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Director – Internal Audit”